Volunteers help to cultivate Blythe-Oldfield.
What does that mean? There is already so much beauty and potential here. It’s our job to tend it so that the neighborhood will flourish. Join us in the Blythe Oldfield story of cultivating what has been broken, lost or forgotten so that it has the chance to thrive.
House Projects – If you aren’t afraid of getting your hands dirty, this opportunity is for you! Activities may include demolition, yard clean-up, deep cleaning homes, and painting.
Event Volunteers – Need to complete a few service hours? Join us at our End of the Year Fundraiser on Nov. 12. Volunteers will help out with parking, set-up, and tear down.
Below is a list of ways you can regularly serve Blythe Oldfield. This list is not exhaustive, so if you are unsure how you would like to serve feel free to fill out a sign up form and we will place you where you are most needed!
- Community Garden Upkeep
- Become a mock interviewer or workplace teacher
- Mowing lawns for seniors and disabled
- Roadside/Alleyway Trash Pickup
- Stocking the Little Library and Food Pantry
- Serve at Community Association events and meetings
- House maintenance projects for seniors and disabled
Stay connected to the latest news and information surrounding City Fields and the work we are committed to.